April 28 and May 5, 2019. Noon-1PM; UUMAN Sanctuary
May 26, 2019. Noon-2pm; Phillipi home
Facilitated By: Gus Hadorn, Patrick Thompson, and Jennifer Phillippi
Five major topics including:
- This Good Earth—the garden given, the garden created
- A Very Inconvenient Truth—the state of our nest
- Farmers, Poets and Lovers—voices of elders: Henry David Thoreau, John Muir, Aldo Leopold, Rachel Carson, Edward Abbey, Wendell Berry, E. O. Wilson & Jane Goodall
- What We Cannot do Alone: Government & Citizen Warriors—The role government has, can and must play. Building community and ourselves into what we must become.
- The Paradigm Shift Required and how to do it—considering ideas from Michael Pollan, Thomas Freedman and others.